Minimum Education and Experience
Licensed Therapist, Cyber Therapist, Online Counselor
The Cyber Shrink LLC is an online counseling platform for licensed therapists to connect with patients. The Cyber Shrink has been providing quality online mental health services since 2001.
Currently, The Cyber Shrink is preparing to launch a HIPPA compliant video counseling platform. The Cyber Shrink provides high quality services using best practice models of care. We affirm a steadfast commitment to providing the most efficacious treatment to a broad and diverse group of people. We heartily believe in the potential of every individual and always seek to foster diversity and inclusion of all individuals, patients and staff alike, who use our platform.
The Cyber Shrink LLC is seeking therapists for our platform that can advance our mission to provide quality mental health services through our video platform.
The hours are flexible and convenient and determined by the provider. Join our team and set your own hours.
Our platform provides:
- Mental Health Treatment
- LGBTQ+ Mental Health Services
- Clinical Supervision
- Healthcare Consultation
- Whistleblower Support
- Continuing Education
All candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be computer literate and proficient with video conferencing platforms. The Cyber Shrink uses ZOOM for Healthcare so proficiency with ZOOM is a plus.
- Must have a belief in the potential of every individual.
- Must affirm a belief in diversity of inclusion.
- Must be a fully licensed therapist in a state and be able to furnish proof of licensure. License must be active and in good standing.
- Must identify an adherence to a professional code of ethics (i.e. NASW Code of Ethics, etc…).
- Must have 3+ years of professional, post-master’s counseling experience.
- Requires strong organizational skills, creativity, artful articulation, professionalism, and the ability to successfully anticipate patient needs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have or be able to sign up for a Stripe account in order to receive payment for services.
Minimum of a master’s degree in a mental health field (i.e. Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling, Professional Counselor, Psychologist, etc…).
Three or more years of professional counseling experience.
Therapists and counselors listed on The Cyber Shrink platform enjoy flexible hours and compensation. Therapists earn a percentage of the revenue generated from each session they provide. Total compensation is contingent upon the number of sessions completed. All providers on the platform are independent practioners and receive an IRS 1099 annually.